Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plamil organic orange chocolate with cranberries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Plamil organic orange chocolate with cranberries Empty
PostSubject: Plamil organic orange chocolate with cranberries   Plamil organic orange chocolate with cranberries EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:49 pm

Written on the 19th of June, 2008

Smile This is an unusual new product from Plamil, and one of a range of 3 new smaller-sized organic 50g bars.

This bar is basically chocolate just like their standard organic orange chocolate, but also with chunks of Cranberry in.

I've decided to give it 3 stars out of 5 because while the chocolate was no worse than it is usually, the spotlight does seem to be on the Cranberries with these bars, and the berries just ... well... fundamentally fail to excite me... you know ?

They do just seem like.... berries getting in the way of my chocolatey enjoyment to me, they didn;t combine or "go" well with the chocolate at all, in my opinion.

I have to give Plamil credit though of course, for coming out with such a unique combination - maybe some people will find that it's their favourite kind, and to their mind entirely unmatched elsewhere in the chocolate world ;)ah... just not me. I'd rather stick with the unberrified orange chocolate, thanks.

Plamil organic orange chocolate with cranberries Front-left-1
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1