Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doves Farm Organic 'Chocolate Stars' cereal / snack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Doves Farm Organic 'Chocolate Stars' cereal / snack Empty
PostSubject: Doves Farm Organic 'Chocolate Stars' cereal / snack   Doves Farm Organic 'Chocolate Stars' cereal / snack EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:51 pm

Written on the 2nd of June, 2008

These bizarre "Chocolate stars" are surprisingly good !

I don't like Coco-Pops, or most of those other ludicrously sickly 'cereals' which are around nowadays... but i was lured into trying these because of their organic good-repute (and also, there was a bashed box of 'em reduced in the local supermarket which i bought cheaply Very Happy)

I think these are really excellent compared to the chemical-flavoured 'chocolate' competitors, and I think that a lot of kids would absolutely love them !

Smile I found them to be really sweet when used as a cereal, but (like many people) found them nice when eaten dry as a snack, and I REALLY like them mixed in half-and-half with Puffed Rice (aka. 'Rice Crispies (tm)' ) , it makes a wonderful pudding-y kind of cereal treat.

They're surprisingly filling too, even when mixed in with puffed rice, and of course MUCH less unwholesome than anything else chocolate-y and cerealish , which is around.

That supermarket has now closed, eaten by the ubiquitous Tescos (^-^); so... that was probably the last box on sale here ! But, i can try ordering some online if i get desperate. Wink

I think that a lot of people might like these, young and old, and since they're so sweet I found that they lasted a while... with maybe a handful eaten dry at once , or it mixed with puffed rice, it really was great value for money , I thought Smile I'd certainly reccommend them - especially to any sickly-chocolatey-cereal connoisseurs !

http://www.gffdirect.co.uk/image.php?id=1099&w=150

Doves Farm official website - cereals range
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1