Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RJ’s Orange Licorice Dark Choc Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

RJ’s Orange Licorice Dark Choc Log Empty
PostSubject: RJ’s Orange Licorice Dark Choc Log   RJ’s Orange Licorice Dark Choc Log EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:34 pm

Review written on the 1st of June, 2008

This product is incredibly good, but they were only on sale once here (for an extortionately high fee) and have never been seen again. Smile The hunt is now on for a UK online seller !

RJ’s Orange Licorice Dark Choc Log Single20orange20dark20chz5

There's a delicious and slightly milky-tasting inner cylinder of dark chocolate, surrounded by a delicious chewy orange-flavoured licorice-themed substance.

Both the flavour and taste of the "licorice" are wonderful, with a gentle and pleasant aroma and flavour... and the appearance is sort of gently orange, in a slightly translucent sort of way, so it's all very appealing I think.

I found that this log lasted for ages as well, because I would bite off a chunk then could sit with it in my mouth for a while, licking out the chocolate middle and enjoying the orangey goodness.

I really liked both components, the chocolate and the orange outer loveliness, and I feel that they complimented each other very well indeed.

(^-^) It's all good !
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1