Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fruit Slurpers (apple)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Fruit Slurpers (apple) Empty
PostSubject: Fruit Slurpers (apple)   Fruit Slurpers (apple) EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:00 pm

Tescos 'Fruit Slurpers'

Review written on the 8th of March, 2009

I've tried some of the Tescos 'Fruit Slurpers', but I can't honestly say that I'm very impressed with them.

They come in 'Apple', 'Apple and Strawberry', and 'Apple and Banana' ... I've only tried the apple kind so far.

This person and her family didn't like them -
http://www.ciao.co.uk/Tesco_Fruit_Slurpers__Review_5706014

But as for me, I think they're okay enough for what they are.... although they seem very uninspired, and are definitely over-priced.

They're just a basic pureed apple product in a fancy package, so with a lot of kids the pretty pictures might appeal to them rather more than the actual product would.

It is just pureed apple really though, with a sort-of gloopy consistency more like fruity baby food or something, than (for example) any sort of smoothie... so inoffensive in itself, unless you really hate the taste of apples.

I wouldn't bother myself with them again, though...
To me, the Slurpers seem like they should be a much cheaper product... they remind me a little bit of the strange 'apple sauce' which we got with School Dinner sometimes, except for that the Slurpers seem a bit less suspicious overall.

Overall : 2 stars (out of 5)
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Fruit Slurpers (apple)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegansrock :: Veganism and AR :: Reviews and recommendations-
Jump to: