Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello VegansRock!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackieLagoon

BlackieLagoon

Hello VegansRock! Empty
PostSubject: Hello VegansRock!   Hello VegansRock! EmptyFri 15 May 2009, 12:18 pm

I was searching for vegan things and came across Vegifide, where I saw a topic about this forum. It looks like a brand new one!

Anyway, I've been vegan for umpteen years now, for AR reasons (is there really any other reason?), so I thought I would join and say hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Firebird

Firebird

Hello VegansRock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello VegansRock!   Hello VegansRock! EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 6:51 am

(^-^) Hello there, and welcome to the forum !

I hope that you enjoy your time here.

I ran VegansRock as a self-maintained forum before for a couple of years or so, but there were a lot of hosting and maintenance difficulties. So now, after a break while I studied a whole load of stuff, I'm starting from the beginning, with a nice fresh VegansRock forum and a nice company to do the hosting, and the ongoing maintenance (forum upgrades, etc) , for me.

Please feel free to talk about whatever you like, and enjoy your 'newbie cookies' (100% vegan) -
What a Face

Hello VegansRock! 1179411777_9723
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Hello VegansRock!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegansrock :: Newbie Central :: Newbie Central-
Jump to: