Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taifun demeter Tofu-Filets, with wild garlic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Taifun demeter Tofu-Filets, with wild garlic Empty
PostSubject: Taifun demeter Tofu-Filets, with wild garlic   Taifun demeter Tofu-Filets, with wild garlic EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:46 pm

Written on the 4th of June, 2009

If these things are any indication, then 'filets' appear to be effectively delicious but tragically expensive flat little burgers.

With what I'd call a really nice, strong and flavourful 'umami' flavour which is really quite inventive for tofu (especially organic tofu) I could eat many of these if, for example, I won lots in a competition or something Very Happy

The packet suggests that we might want to try frying them, and says that they are 'delicous to noodles' (sic.) , potatoes and vegetables ... well Smile I didn't get as far as the noodles and vegetables with my filets, and can't remember whether I tried frying them or not, but I'd easily believe them - I reckon the filets would be pretty versatile.

They really are tasty , I reckon, but at nearly £2 for 2 silly little burgers they'll be too pricey for many people to keep getting (^-~) including me.
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1