Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc Empty
PostSubject: Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc   Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:52 pm

I've just recently discovered a hidden gem of the Children's TeeVee UK-Freeview programming schedule.

On account of me being not very well, and also having just got myself one of those sexy Lumie SAD-lamp desk-lights, I recently went through a phase of being awake and asleep at all sorts of times... with the ultimate outcome that I had the unusual experience of being both awake and in a TV-watching mood at 7am (which I never usually do) , which was when I took a notion to randomly start watching Martha Speaks ! (since it was on after Pingu, and I was watching Pingu anyway Very Happy haha )

Martha Speaks ! was only kept on the programming schedule for a short flicker of time after I first saw it, so it's astonishingly good luck that I managed to catch it at all (it's now been replaced by ("Show us your fangs") "Mona the Vampire" - which is not a bad show, but it lacks the zing of "Martha Speaks!" for me.

Very Happy For a taster, just check out the theme song -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-CkjaghqEg

Ha, it's nuts !
I love it !

Also, it's highly educational... bonus !
I had no idea that dogs could have those kinds of issues with their anatomy, before watching the edutainment clip shown above... but you learn something new every day, hey ?

Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc Marthaspeaksphone
Hey Joe, whaddaya know ?
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Martha Speaks ! - OMGholycrapLOLetc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vegansrock :: Non-Vegan Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: