Vegansrock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

Firebird

Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip' Empty
PostSubject: Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip'   Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip' EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:07 pm

Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip'

Review written on the 30th of May, 2008

Delphi 'Fresh Carrot & Houmus Dip (with olive oil)' and similar 'Avocado & Houmus Dip' DELPHI_CARROT

I was unsure what to expect of the carrot and houmus dip to begin with, and must admit that upon reception I initially felt a little tepid about this unusually carroty dip.

I rather like raw carrot, but somehow the dip (on oatcakes) seemed out of place, still.

But when i decided to pop a few bits of Cheezly on top of the dip, ooooh - that was when it really began to shine Smile eaten that way, it's like some kind of delicious portable cold-snack vegan pizza treat... really, really good I think !
(^-^)

On the health side, it's nothing particularly hootworthy.
I have NO idea what criteria they were using to deduce this product's supposed "fresh" appeal.... but they must be pretty slack in the Delphi freshness department since it even contains preservative Wink nice it is, though, all the same.

They have a similar "Avocado and houmus" dip which I'm also trying out , which is also nice on oatcakes with Cheezly while having quite a unique taste like that, which is nice.
Back to top Go down
https://vegansrock.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1